6. Write 30 interesting facts about yourself. Subway is by far my favorite “fast food”. Joining the Navy is probably the greatest decision I’ve made in life so far. I have 3 tattoos, and already have plans on getting atleast 4 more. I really don’t think I’ll care that they’re gonna look shitty once I get pregnant and/or old. I want them now and that’s...
Next time, ask: What’s the worst that will happen? Then push yourself a little...– Naomi Wolf (via sonsryan)
teach me how to dougie
i’m sick of going to the club.. and not knowing how to dougie.
5. A time when you thought about ending your own life. There was never really a time where I actually wanted to kill myself. Yeah I did go through that stage where I thought my life was horrible and I would cut myself when I was in high school.. but I never actually wanted to die. When things get tough of course I have the thoughts of ugh things would be easier if I just didn’t exist. But...
… because thing’s change. And friends leave. And life doesn’t stop for anybody.– - Stephen Chbosky - Perks of Being a Wallflower (submitted by d-hu)
DAY 3 / DAY 4
3. Your views on alcohol and drugs. Alcohol has lead to some amazing times, and some really terrible times. I seriously love it though.. which is kinda sad? It plays a huge role in my life.. it made me discover a lot about myself, as well as drugs have. They’ve both opened my eyes and mind in ways I don’t think would ever be possible without the help of some sort of drug(..alcohol is...
I know exactly how that is. To love somebody who doesn’t deserve it. Because...– Augusten Burroughs (Running with Scissors)
2. Where you’d like to be in 10 years. 10 years is a bit too far into the future really. Typical stuff, I want kids eventually, and I suppose to be happy with someone. I’ll be 31 which the idea kinda freaks me out…all I can think of is how many bills I’ll be paying by then. I don’t really like thinking about the future a whole lot.. I kinda just take life as it...
1. Your current relationship. If single, discuss single life. Singleeee, holllaaa (jk). I’ve never been in a serious relationship to compare single life to, but i’ve dated a few people and I just ended up deciding I like being single better and not having to answer to anyone or worry about where I’m going or what I’m doing. It may have just been the guys I was with as...